ARE OUR FOCUS
Robert A. Siegel
Phone: (410) 760-9433
Robert A. Siegel is a life-long Maryland resident having grown up in Montgomery County. Robert graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. Soon thereafter, Robert passed the CPA exam and gained valuable experience working at a Fortune 500 Company. Not satisfied with a desk job, Robert went back to school to fulfill his childhood dream of becoming a courtroom lawyer. In 1998, Robert graduated Cum Laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law and passed the Bar. The next year, Robert was admitted to practice in the United States District Court (the Federal Bar).
Since 1998, Robert has represented clients all over the State and has practiced in every County Courthouse in the entire State of Maryland. Robert has obtained vast litigation experience in the areas of criminal defense, DUI, traffic matters and Chapter 7 & 13 bankruptcy. Robert has expanded his practice to assist clients in Family Law matters including divorce, separation, property settlement, child support, custody and visitation.
Robert prides himself in being a zealous advocate and strives to achieve the best possible results for his clients. Robert believes that blending his professional experience with being receptive and responsive to client needs is the key to effective representation. Robert is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Anne Arundel County Bar Association, the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association, the Consumer Bankruptcy Section of the Maryland State Bar and the Family Law Section of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association.
For more information regarding Criminal Defense or Bankruptcy click here.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal/Traffic 50%
- Family Law 25%
- Bankruptcy 25%
100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
CERTIFIED LEGAL SPECIALTIES
- Certified Public Accountant, Maryland, 1994
- Real Estate Broker’s License, Maryland, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1999
- Maryland, 1998
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. – 1998
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- B.S. – 1993
- Major: Accounting
- Co-author, Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies, Aspatore, 2010 ED.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney’s Association (MCDAA), Member, 2005 to Present
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member, 1998 to Present
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Bankruptcy Section of the Maryland State Bar, Member
- Family Law Section of the Anne Arundel County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Bankruptcy Council, Executive Committee, Maryland State Bar Association, 2003 to 2005
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Robert A. Siegel, P.A, Owner, 2005 to 2017
- Fortune 500 Company
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Juvenile Public Defender Panel, 2016 to Present
- Zeta Beta Tau