ARE OUR FOCUS
Dedicated Representation When The State Is Working Against You
Facing criminal charges can be intimidating, with the potential to significantly affect your family, employment and future opportunities. No matter the charges you face, taking immediate action is critical as the state is already building a case against you.
At the Law Office of Marla Zide, LLC, we provide you with aggressive and strategic representation throughout your case. With over two decades of dedicated criminal defense experience, we can provide your case with the support and attention to detail it needs to arrive at the most optimal outcome possible.
Experience In Defending A Wide Array Of Charges
We are experienced in defending a wide array of criminal charges, including:
- DUI/DWI. Penalties from criminal DUI charges can include the loss of your driver’s license, steep fines, probation and jail time.
- Drug crimes. Charges for drug possession, distribution, manufacturing and more can result in harsh penalties for both misdemeanor and felony offenses.
- Theft. While theft charges range in severity, even the most minor of charges can carry the possibility of jail time and can have a long-term effect on employment.
- Violent crimes. Crimes such as homicide and assault crimes, including sexual and domestic assault, require experienced representation to ensure the best possible defense and mitigation for your particular case.
- Weapons offenses. Strict Maryland laws on gun control can include mandatory jail time minimums for even seemingly minor firearms-related charges.
- Traffic citations. Violation of Maryland traffic laws can lead to the imposition of points, steep fines, loss of driver’s license through MVA proceedings and even jail time.
- Probation violations. If proven in court, violating the terms or conditions of a judge’s probation can result in very strict penalties, including additional incarceration.
We take criminal defense very seriously, and our goal is to minimize the adverse consequences you face as the result of your charges. It is critical to defend your record every step of the way
Arriving At An Optimal Outcome For You
Taking quick action can go a long way in criminal defense cases. Our criminal defense lawyers will thoroughly investigate your case, review the facts, consult with witnesses, anticipate the strategy of the prosecution and determine an optimal route forward. Whenever possible, we advocate on your behalf to have the charges against you dismissed, not prosecuted or reduced to a lesser offense. We are aggressive trial attorneys and will tirelessly defend you in court.
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation
Defense attorneys Joshua Tabor and Robert Siegel can provide your case with the smart, strategic guidance it needs to succeed. Schedule a free initial consultation at our Glen Burnie office. Call us at 443-557-4153 or reach out to us online.